Step Up 4 Good
Step Up 4 Good is back in a brand new venue for 2019. Choose a distance that suits you: will you take part in the fun for the whole family one mile course, the trying 3km or a testing 10km. Taking place at Newbury Racecourse, there will be an indoor race village with childrens entertainment and various stalls.
The course is quick and fast so it is perfect for experienced runners and first timers alike. Every paid entry comes with chip timing, t-shirt and medal. Each has its own age restriction and price. We don't receive the money from your entry fee, that all goes into putting on a great day, so it is your fundraising that is so important. All the money raised for one of our projects on the Good Exchange will be doubled so it the perfect event.
Why join us?
- BMSTC t-shirt so you look the part
- Your fundraising on the Good Exchange will be matched by the Greenham Trust
- Full support from the dedicated fundraising team in the lead up to event and on the day
- Fundraising Pack and advice to help you make the most of the event
- Know that your fundraising will making a huge difference for local people with MS.
How to sign up
The first step, which sadly isn’t counted towards the distance, is to register.
Once you place is confirmed contact Sam on 0118 901 6000 or email her and we can arrange your welcome pack.