We are delighted to have restarted a number of in-person services including:
- In-gym support
- Oxygen (surface pressure and in the chamber)
- Tai Chi
- Massage therapy
- Spinal Reflexology
We are taking a cautious step-by-step approach to gradually re-open more services as soon as we safely can.
The Centre will be quite different when you return. These are the measures we have introduced to keep everyone as safe as we can.
Before returning to the Centre please make yourself familiar with our current operating procedures https://www.bmstc.org/what-you-need-know-about-appointments-centre
Our main entrance and reception/refreshment area remain closed to members for now. Please make yourself familiar with the designated access points for each therapy here.
- Physiotherapy - speak to your physiotherapist or book an assessment if you don't currently attend. You can book by clicking here
- Tai Chi is available at 1pm on Thursday. Click here to book.
- Oxygen Treatment - is open for people with MS only. For more information please click here. Alternatively, call us on 0118 901 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
- Footcare - is available on a Wednesday. For more information please click here.
- Counselling - is available in person, by telephone or online. Call us on 0118 901 6000 or email email@example.com for more information.
Please click on the links for more information. The therapist will contact you directly to make an appointment in due course. Please note, there is a charge for for Acupuncture (£18), Spinal Reflexology (£18) and Massage (£20) which is payable directly to the therapist.
- Acupuncture - Alternate Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Spinal Reflexology - Thursday afternoon
- Massage - Monday and Friday afternoon
- Reiki - Friday morning
We appreciate your patience and understanding, whilst we work our way through this transition period as safely as we can, for our members, volunteers and staff.