Bucket collections raise funds and awareness of the Centre. If you have not collected before and can spare two hours, why not give it a go? The station is fully wheelchair accessible and free parking can be provided. The more volunteers, the better, so please feel free to share with anyone who may be interested.
New to bucket collections and wondering what they are? We get permission to collect cash (via buckets/pots) at a location – in this case, Reading Station. In two-hour shifts wearing a bright yellow BMSTC tabard, our incredible team of volunteers collect money and give information about our Centre.
Whether this will be your first collection or whether you are a regular on our team, please join us again.
Reasons to sign up
- Help us raise vital income for the Centre
- Spread awareness of the charity and MS
- A lovely yellow tabard to wear
- Have an enjoyable two-hour people watch
- A chance to make a real difference to the local MS community
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you. Contact Kirsten on 0118 901 6000 or email her at email@example.com