Whilst we are not 100% back to 'normal' after needing to close our services due to the Covid, many of our services at our Centre in Reading have restarted. Covid is still affecting what we do, and our ability to fundraise, but as we emerge from the pandemic we are offering a mix of face to face support and online sessions.
To see what we currently offer, please visit the ‘How we can help’ section of our website.
There are still Covid measures in place including:
- Regularly washing or sanitising your hands
- Following all instructions and signage, e.g. handwashing, social distancing
- Wearing a face covering in the gym and all treatment rooms including visiting therapists, counselling and oxygen therapy
- Mask wearing in non-treatment areas (including the social area and reception) is a personal choice.
- Not attending if you, or any of your household, have any symptoms or a positive test (including children)
We are very proud of what we have achieved across the pandemic and to thank everyone who has embraced it with such positivity and for those who have donated allowing it to happen.