So this is Christmas ...
Obviously this Christmas will be very unusual and sad end to a difficult year. It feels somehow wrong to wish you a Merry Christmas with the usual frivolity, especially after the announcements about further restrictions over the weekend, yet equally amiss not to.
On behalf of the entire team and trustees, I would like to thank you for your support, understanding and patience. 2020 has certainly been a year to remember...or perhaps forget. But what we will not forget is, when disaster hit in March, how our community rallied. How we adapted, the new ways we have found to do thing, the incredible support with received from some many people and organisations.
We will welcome 2021 with hope for better things. It will undoubtedly have its difficulties, but we have faith that better things are on the horizon. As a charity, we have taken every step possible to emerge from this and we hope with all the new things we have learnt this year, we will finish with an enhanced programme.
This was due to be a very short blog this week but circumstances have had other plans. We also have:
- latest coronavirus guidance
- the important winners of our Santa Outfit Competition
- a brand-new online Saturday Pilates class starting in January
- in case you missed it, a new mindfulness and relaxation class in January
- a reminder of our closure dates
- e-cards for those cards that haven't reached their destination
- free zoom and online game suggestions to keep you entertained over the holiday.
So whether you celebrate this Christmas or not, this year will be like no other. Please be careful but also try to laugh if you can.
Wishing you all the best Christmas possible and a healthy 2021.
Pip and everyone at the Berkshire MS Therapy Centre
PS The fundraising team are asking us to Go Teetotal in January - click here to find out more