Source Parliament UK:
As part of our inquiry on PIP and ESA Assessments, the Work and Pensions Committee would like to hear about your experience of claiming PIP or ESA.
Inquiry: PIP and ESA Assessments
Work and Pensions Committee
The web forum closes on Friday 10 November 2017.
If you have had an assessment, or are waiting for an assessment, for PIP or ESA, we'd like to hear from you.
You might want to tell us about:
- Did you feel that the right decision on your entitlement to ESA/PIP was reached as a result of your initial assessment?
- If not—what do you feel were the reasons for this?
- If you have experience of Mandatory Reconsideration, did you find this stage effective and useful? How might it be improved?
- Overall, how "claimant-friendly" did you find the assessment process?
- What steps would you recommend taking to improve it?
For more click here.