* Sadly we need to pause our Advent Calendar but it will return in January will more chances to win so please continue to enter and donating *
Winners announced everyday on our Facebook page and Twitter feed at 3pm and on our JustGiving page later Come and find us: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BMSTC Twitter: @BerksMSTherapy JustGiving: https://justgiving.com/fundraising/BMSTCChristmas2020
This December to raise funds to support our MS community during the pandemic and beyond and to spread some Christmas cheer, we will be hosting our BMSTC Advent Calendar!
24 days, 24 prizes – some fantastic prizes to win ....and some less sought after! Every day between 1 Dec and 24 Dec a name will be pulled from the (Santa) hat – will you be one of our festive winners?
How to enter
- Go to https://www.bmstc.org/advent-calendar-2020 and enter. If you prefer you can call us on 0118 901 6000.
- We are encouraging donations to help us continue our work. We are suggesting a donation of £24 which is £1 a draw. If you are in a fortunate position to give more, great. If you can donate less, great. If you are not in a position to donate at all, that’s fine too. We know it is a hard year and we want you to join us. If you prefer you can send a cheque payable to BMSTC to the office or call 0118 901 6000 to make a donation.
- You can make a donation here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/BMSTCChristmas2020
- Keep your fingers crossed. The first draw will take place on 1 December and the daily winner will be announced on our Facebook page at 3pm(ish). Don't forget to come and find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BMSTC
The important small print:
- By entering you give us permission to share your name
- The winners will be selected completely randomly and announced on our Facebook page at 3pm (ish) every day
- Under 18s need permission from a parent/guardian. All alcoholic prizes will be substituted for any winners under 18 years old.
- Festival fun is encouraged for all taking part
- We ask all prizes are collected by appointment only from our Centre. If possible we will post although many prizes are too big for this
- Enteries close 1pm on the same day as the draw is made