About the Centre
We are based at Bradbury House, just off Oxford Road in Reading. Here we have a fully equipped gym with specialist equipment, the only oxygen chamber open for people with MS in Berkshire, numerous therapy rooms, a small shop, plenty of parking and a beautiful garden to relax in. Most importantly we have a friendly atmosphere and a lot of laughter.
You will find a safe environment where MS is understood. We know you will have good days and bad days. Our Centre is more than a building, it is a community. It’s built on positivity, self-help and the needs of our members.
How we can help
We have a range of treatments that will support your health and wellbeing. As well as all of this we have a friendly social area where you can sit, have a cup of tea and take time to relax. You will meet our other members, people who will understand.
We want to make sure you are in control, not the condition.
Did you know?
- Bradbury House is the third 'home' for the charity and when it was built they put the Oxygen Chamber in and built the walls around it.
- Since the day we started, the charity could not operate without volunteers. There are 13 members of staff, most of whom are part time, and over 100 volunteers.
- It is called the 'Berkshire' MS Therapy Centre yet we have members from Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey and beyond. We are open to anyone who needs our help and can get to us.
- It is estimated that over 10,000 cups of tea and coffee are drunk in the Centre every year.
- We are a member of the Multiple Sclerosis National Therapy Centres, a network of over 50 independent MS Therapy Centres in the UK, Ireland and Gibraltar. All Centres are independent but work together to benefit our members.