The RideLondon cycle ride is a legacy event of the 2012 Olympics and is certainly a challenge! Will you take on the 100 miles across a car-free London, climb the Surrey hills before a jubilant finish in front of Buckingham Palace?
There is also a 46 mile route - details to follow later. If you are interested please let us know and we will contact you when more details are available.
Reasons to join us
- No entry fee into the one of the best cycling events in the world
- Free cycling jersey if you join the team before 1st June 2018
- Support and guidance from a dedicated team
- Big cheers on the day
- You will be providing help and support for local people with Multiple Sclerosis
How to sign up
There are two ways to join our team:
1. We have guaranteed entries into RideLondon! In exchange for a free place we ask that you to raise as much as you can with a minimum target of £500.
2. If you have been successful in the ballot, join our team with all the perks but no fundraising target.
Whether you have been successful in the ballot or need a charity place, contact Yvonne today on 0118 901 6000 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org - we would love to hear from you and it would be great to have you on our team.