The RideLondon cycle ride is a legacy event of the 2012 Olympics and is certainly a challenge! Will you take on the 100 miles across a car-free London, climb the Surrey hills before a jubilant finish in front of Buckingham Palace?
Reasons to join us
- No entry fee into the one of the best cycling events in the world
- Free cycling jersey if you join the team before 1st June 2019
- Support and guidance from a dedicated team
- Big cheers on the day
- You will be providing help and support for local people with Multiple Sclerosis
How to sign up
There are two ways to join our team:
1. We have guaranteed entries into RideLondon! In exchange for a free place we ask that you to raise as much as you can with a minimum target of £500.
2. Secure your own place but entering the ballot. Details to follow soon.
Whether you are successful in the ballot or need a charity place, contact Yvonne today on 0118 901 6000 or email her at email@example.com - we would love to hear from you and it would be great to have you on our team.