During the pandemic we have developed virtual support which allowed us to support our members whilst we were unable to see people face to face. We have restarted most of the services back at the Centre and we currently offer both an online and offline programme.
Our timetable is different to what we offered pre-Covid and the treatments we are providing may feel different to before Covid.
Unfortunately, the social area is currently closed. We know this is a really valued and important part of our Centre but we have these restrictions in place to safeguard our therapies continuing. We are aware that Covid cases remain high and if someone was to attend the Centre with Covid we want to limit any risk of spread. There are allocated doors for different services. These are signposted from the front door or you can find them here: https://www.bmstc.org/entrances
We are only open for PREBOOKED APPOINTMENTS ONLY. It is really important you read the guidelines and understand them.
It is essential that if you have any symptoms or don’t feel well you do not attend. Please call us on 0118 901 6000 or email email@example.com to cancel your appointment. Please use a Lateral Flow Test before attending the Centre.
If you have questions are would like more clarification please contact us at the Centre on 0118 901 6000.
What we are currently offering
- The gym is open for one to one sessions, assessments, supported exercise, FES and APS
- We have started to run a limited number of physiotherapy classes at the Centre and there is an active programme online. Please see our online timetable here: www.bmstc.org/classes
- There are currently four yoga sessions a week including three sessions designed for those requiring chair-based exercise
- Pilates is online on Tuesday and Thursday as well as open for a few people in person as well
- Tai Chi is back in person and has started online on a Thursday
We are currently offering 14 oxygen sessions a week for people with MS only. The full timetable can be found here: https://www.bmstc.org/timetable
Counselling is available online or via telephone on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. It is also available in-person on a Tuesday
Footcare is available at the Centre in Reading every Wednesday and every 6th Thursday
Monday, Thursday, Friday £20
Alternate Wednesday/Thursdays £18
Alternate Thursdays £18